This 11-plus Maths quiz on measures will test to see how good you are at converting from metric to imperial and vice versa. Some of the answers have been rounded to the nearest whole number or to the first decimal place. How about a change then?
The following symbols may be of use in doing this quiz:
- millimetre (mm); centimetre (cm); metre (m)
- milligram (mg); gram (g); kilogram (kg)
- square millimetre (mm2); square centimetre (cm2); square metre (m2)
- cubic millimetre (mm3); cubic centimetre (cm3); cubic metre (m3)
- millilitre (ml or mL); litre (l or L)
See if you can get top marks in this quiz.
You can play all the teacher-written quizzes on our site for just £9.95 per month. Click the button to sign up or read more.
We're sorry but...
This quiz is for members only, but you can play our Addition and Subtraction (Very Easy) quiz to see how our quizzes work.
If you're already a subscriber, you can log in here
Or take a look at all of our 11-Plus Maths quizzes.
Or if you're ready to take the plunge, you can sign up here.