The measures on a ruler show millimetres and centimetres. Some rulers also show inches. Millimetres and centimetres are metric units, whereas inches are imperial measurements.
The following symbols may be of use in doing this quiz:
- millimetre (mm); centimetre (cm); metre (m)
- milligram (mg); gram (g); kilogram (kg)
- square millimetre (mm2); square centimetre (cm2); square metre (m2)
- cubic millimetre (mm3); cubic centimetre (cm3); cubic metre (m3)
- millilitre (ml or mL); litre (l or L)
Have a look at the symbols above and then do the following 11-plus Maths quiz - good luck.
You can play all the teacher-written quizzes on our site for just £9.95 per month. Click the button to sign up or read more.
We're sorry but...
This quiz is for members only, but you can play our Addition and Subtraction (Very Easy) quiz to see how our quizzes work.
If you're already a subscriber, you can log in here
Or take a look at all of our 11-Plus Maths quizzes.
Or if you're ready to take the plunge, you can sign up here.