Literary Terms 01
Literary terms include 'mood', 'theme', 'narrative', 'dramatic irony'. Like every other subject, English literature has its own vocabulary. Writing about a novel, play or poem requires you to understand these terms and be able to use them confidently.
See if you know the difference between a 'protagonist' and an 'antagonist' or 'irony' and 'satire' by trying this English quiz.
You can play every teacher-written quiz on our site for just £9.95 per month. Click the button to sign up or read more.
The Tutor in Your Computer!
Quiz yourself clever - try up to five free quizzes NOW
- Immediate access to our enormous library of thousands of quizzes
- Select the five quizzes most relevant to your studies
- All questions on curriculum and written by experienced teachers
- Replay any of your free quizzes to show your parents at any time
- No subscription commitment for free quiz players