Writing a Letter
When writing a letter, layout and paragraphs are important factors. A writer always addresses an audience, which, of course, means the reader. When someone writes a letter, this relationship between reader and writer becomes less abstract and much more immediate. A letter is often meant for a single person. At GCSE, you will be required to know how to write letters for several purposes, using different styles.
Test your knowledge of this form of writing by trying this English revision quiz.
You can play every teacher-written quiz on our site for just £9.95 per month. Click the button to sign up or read more.
The Tutor in Your Computer!
Quiz yourself clever - try up to five free quizzes NOW
- Immediate access to our enormous library of thousands of quizzes
- Select the five quizzes most relevant to your studies
- All questions on curriculum and written by experienced teachers
- Replay any of your free quizzes to show your parents at any time
- No subscription commitment for free quiz players