Connectives / Conjunctions 02
This KS2 English quiz takes a second look at connectives and conjunctions. Connectives and conjunctions are used for linking ideas together. When teachers talk about connectives, they usually mean conjunctions and connectives. This is because of the job these words do - they 'connect' ideas within and between sentences.
The actual words, connectives and conjunctions, might seem a little daunting to you, but once you get the hang of them, they are easy to understand.
See if you know how these words work by trying this second English quiz on connectives and conjunctions.
You can play every teacher-written quiz on our site for just £9.95 per month. Click the button to sign up or read more.
The Tutor in Your Computer!
Quiz yourself clever - try up to five free quizzes NOW
- Immediate access to our enormous library of thousands of quizzes
- Select the five quizzes most relevant to your studies
- All questions on curriculum and written by experienced teachers
- Replay any of your free quizzes to show your parents at any time
- No subscription commitment for free quiz players