Keeping safe is about preventing danger. There are many dangers in the world not only in the neighbourhood but even in your own home. Taking proper precautions should help to keep you safe whether you are having a day out to the city or walking home from school.
Knowing how to look after yourself is important - and also knowing what to do if someone else is in trouble. It's best to keep away from harmful products ~ a lot of cleaning products are harmful ~ and be very careful with knives, matches and hot surfaces.
Take this quiz to see how much you know about protecting yourself.
You can play every teacher-written quiz on our site for just £9.95 per month. Click the button to sign up or read more.
The Tutor in Your Computer!
Quiz yourself clever - try up to five free quizzes NOW
- Immediate access to our enormous library of thousands of quizzes
- Select the five quizzes most relevant to your studies
- All questions on curriculum and written by experienced teachers
- Replay any of your free quizzes to show your parents at any time
- No subscription commitment for free quiz players