Addition and Subtraction (Easy)
Subtraction is taking away a number from another number. Addition and subtraction are important skills: you've got to be able to check that you've been given the right change, haven't you?
This 11-plus Maths quiz will give you a bit of practice in adding and subtracting.
TIP: With numbers less than 100, add the tens first and then add the units. For example:
- 12 + 37 + 47 = (10 + 30 + 40) + (2 + 7 + 7) = 80 + 16 = 96
Try to do this stuff in your head - that way next time you are out shopping, you'll know immediately if you've been short-changed or not!
You can play every teacher-written quiz on our site for just £9.95 per month. Click the button to sign up or read more.
The Tutor in Your Computer!
Quiz yourself clever - try up to five free quizzes NOW
- Immediate access to our enormous library of thousands of quizzes
- Select the five quizzes most relevant to your studies
- All questions on curriculum and written by experienced teachers
- Replay any of your free quizzes to show your parents at any time
- No subscription commitment for free quiz players