Measures (Very Easy)
Nowadays, we use the metric system: metres for length, kilograms for weight and litres for volume. Do you know your metric units?
The following symbols may be of use in doing this quiz:
- millimetre (mm); centimetre (cm); metre (m)
- milligram (mg); gram (g); kilogram (kg)
- square millimetre (mm2); square centimetre (cm2); square metre (m2)
- cubic millimetre (mm3); cubic centimetre (cm3); cubic metre (m3)
- millilitre (ml or mL); litre (l or L)
Do this 11-plus Maths quiz and see if you measure up to the challenge.
You can play all the teacher-written quizzes on our site for just £9.95 per month. Click the button to sign up or read more.
We're sorry but...
This quiz is for members only, but you can play our Addition and Subtraction (Very Easy) quiz to see how our quizzes work.
If you're already a subscriber, you can log in here
Or take a look at all of our 11-Plus Maths quizzes.
Or if you're ready to take the plunge, you can sign up here.