Level 5-6 Numbers - Roots
In the study of Maths, a number multiplied by itself creates its own square. The original number is called the square root of the new number. Finding square and cube roots are useful calculations with the same priority as Index in the BIDMAS order.
You can play every teacher-written quiz on our site for just £9.95 per month. Click the button to sign up or read more.
The Tutor in Your Computer!
Quiz yourself clever - try up to five free quizzes NOW
- Immediate access to our enormous library of thousands of quizzes
- Select the five quizzes most relevant to your studies
- All questions on curriculum and written by experienced teachers
- Replay any of your free quizzes to show your parents at any time
- No subscription commitment for free quiz players