Push and pull forces, such as magnetism or water resistance, are one of the main subjects studied in KS2 Science. This is the last in our set of of three quizzes looking at the different types, and the effects, of these push and pull forces, and it focusses on the forces at work in different situations.
You've learned about all the different forces which act on objects. Friction (which slows things down), gravity (which pulls things towards the Earth or other large body), magnetism (which attracts certain metals and repels opposite magnetic poles), air resistance and water resistance (which both drag on moving objects) - these are all different types of pushes and pulls. Now see if you can recognise which forces are in action in different situations.
Can you spot the forces at work? Is it magnetism or gravity, or could it be upthrust? Challenge yourself with this third and final science quiz about forces.
You can play every teacher-written quiz on our site for just £9.95 per month. Click the button to sign up or read more.
The Tutor in Your Computer!
Quiz yourself clever - try up to five free quizzes NOW
- Immediate access to our enormous library of thousands of quizzes
- Select the five quizzes most relevant to your studies
- All questions on curriculum and written by experienced teachers
- Replay any of your free quizzes to show your parents at any time
- No subscription commitment for free quiz players