Apostrophes (Revision) 01
Apostrophes are used for omission or possession. An example of omission is I'm - which is an abbreviation of I am. An example of possession is Sarah's car - the car belongs to Sarah, therefore an apostrophe is required.
Here are some revision questions to help you to learn and practise using apostrophes!
You can play every teacher-written quiz on our site for just £9.95 per month. Click the button to sign up or read more.
The Tutor in Your Computer!
Quiz yourself clever - try up to five free quizzes NOW
- Immediate access to our enormous library of thousands of quizzes
- Select the five quizzes most relevant to your studies
- All questions on curriculum and written by experienced teachers
- Replay any of your free quizzes to show your parents at any time
- No subscription commitment for free quiz players