Lock and Learn
Allowing parents/guardians to
- Set times where distracting apps aren't visible (bed time, homework etc.)
- Set times where your child can retrieve their apps back onto their device, but only after they complete a quiz based on the national curriculum, or a fun general knowledge quiz.
- Review results and number of tokens earned by answering questions correctly.
Note: For help setting up, please visit the Lock & Learn Help Page
How it works.
- STEP 1)Download the app from the App Store on the parent’s phone and create a child's profile (you will need a separate email for your child's profile).
- STEP 2) On your child’s device, go to Lock and Learn and download the provisioning profile by using the information used in STEP 1 – the child’s app will download automatically.
- STEP 3) On the parent’s phone, allocate subjects to your child’s device and set Lock & Learn and Lock schedules
- STEP 4)Set the % score required for your child to unlock their device
- Create your own quizzes if you want.
- Use our downloadable reward sheet to incentivise.
- Deduct the chosen amount of tokens.
If your child has an important test coming up, input the questions into the custom quiz section and set the % to 100%. Now sit back and watch them ace their test.