Their wonce was a boy corled Manuel
Hoo withowt a dout cuddent spell
He sined up too EQ
Woz shode wot to do
And now he’s doing quite well
- Your parents want you to do well at school, right?
- Your teachers want you to do better in class, right?
- Your cat wants you to spell her name correct, right? (coz she’s called Marguerita after the pizza and you can never remember if there’s a U and where it goes, so you just call her Rita which she hates)
- You want to learn to spell
- Practise spelling in a superfast game
- Test yourself against the rest and climb the leaderboard to the top
- Whatever your age - from 5 to 95 - improve your English
- Your parents give you double pocket money
- Your teachers are impressed
- Your cat sits on your lap more often than your older sister’s
- You can now spell as well as Manuel
The Boring Bits - Scoring
There are three scores (confusing, huh?):
- A session score. This is shown in the purple ‘Current score’ box
- A weekly leaderboard score - for subscribers only. This shows the highest scorers of the past 7 days
- An overall score - for subscribers only. This is shown in ‘Your Account’
The guys at EQ would love to know what you think of the game. Send an email to our Nerdy Ninjas
with any improvements or suggestions (or just to let us know you enjoyed it!).
That Sounds Great... How Much Will It Cost?
Just £9.95 per month or £35 per year. For this small amount, you will not only be able to play Spelling Game infinitely, you will have access to the entire Education Quizzes website.